Business Settings allows you to set some of the common business-related information.
Here you can change:
- Business name
- Start Date
- Set Default Profit margin
- Financial year: For some countries, the financial year starts from January and for some it stars on April. Here you can set the appropriate option for your country.
- Tax information
- Product SKU prefix: Enable this feature to generate a prefix for Product SKU. Once enabled, while adding a new product the SKU field with add this prefix along with the input given or if left empty will autogenerate a value along with this prefix.
- Default Sales discount
- Default Sales tax
- Business Setting > Contact > Default credit limit: The credit limit provided here will be used as default value when creating a customer or supplier
- Business Setting > Sale > Default Sale Discount: The default discount will be used for all sales in POS & Add sales screen.
Sales Item Addition Method:
- It has 2 options: “Add item in new row” & “Increase item quantity if it already exists”
- This option is related to POS & Sales screen when a new product is added.
- Add item in new row: It will always add a product in new row
- Increase item quantity if it already exists: If the product already exists in the cart it will increase its quantity else it will add it in a new row.
Amount rounding method:
The price of the products can be taken as a whole number or as a rounded decimal value by selecting the particular roundoff method. If none is selected the value is taken as a whole number.
Sales price is minimum selling price:
If this option is enabled then the product cannot be sold at a price lower than the selling price set for the product.
It can be sold at a higher price but not at a lower price.
Enable Sales Order:
This will enable the sales order feature.