- Click on register business link on the welcome page.
- Registering business involves multiple steps; Business Details, Tax details, and Owner details.
- Business Details: Fill out the relevant fields; select the appropriate currency & Time zone; click on Next. Time Zone & Currency can be different for different registered businesses.
- Tax Details: You should fill out at least one Tax name and Tax number. Tax is like GST/VAT which varies for different countries. Fill details & click on next.
- Owner Details: Provide asked details. Username & Password are used to login so make sure you remember them.
- The owner created during this registration will be admin of the business. More admin can be added/edited/deleted from user management section.
- Click on the register button and after successful registration, it will get redirected to login screen. Login with owner username/password created.
Note: You can change any of the above details in the business settings section.
Removing/Disabling register link:
UltimatePOS allows you to add multiple businesses. But many times you don’t want to allow external visitors to register there business. So you can disable registration by following these steps.
Ultimate POS allows you to create unlimited numbers of businesses or shops. All of them can use the application at once.
But sometime you may like to disable the registration to prevent usage of the application by outsiders without your knowledge.
Easy steps if you have superadmin module:
This step applied if you have superadmin module installed.
Go to superadmin settings -> Application Settings -> Uncheck the “Allow Registration” checkbox and click on the update button.
Without superadmin modules:
- Open .env (not .env.example) present in your codebase.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the file. Here you will find a setting which says
"ALLOW_REGISTRATION=true"Change that setting to
All done. Now it will not show the registration link and will not even open the registration page.
Note: To register your own business simply change it to
If you’re using cpanel to edit the file then it will not show hidden files (.env is hidden). So in the file manager make sure Show Hidden Files (dotfiles)” is checked or search for documentation of our hosting to show hidden files in file manager.